See the Lineup! Riviera Maya Jazz Festival 2018
If you love free concerts on the beach, then we hope you’ll be in town from November 30 to December 2, 2018, because the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival is back for its 16th edition! And this year’s festival lineup is looking pretty good.
Attracting thousands of locals and tourists, this incredible annual jazz festival is one of the biggest events of the year here in the Riviera Maya. It features internationally renowned jazz artists from across the globe, as well as talented local musicians from our area.
Once again, the famous Mamita’s Beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen will be the site of this amazing outdoor jazz festival, where concert-goers will be treated to three nights of live music and big crowds by the Caribbean Sea. The lineup for this year’s festival is as follows:
- World renowned and multi-Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Bebel Gilberto
- Lori Williams and Bob Baldwin create jazz with a touch of urban and Brazilian-jazz-samba flavors
- Kike Pat, a mayan jazzist born in the heart of a millenary culture
- Nine-time Grammy Award winner Norah Jones
- Paco Rosas and PK Band, jazz fusion band featuring Paco Rosas (Guitar), Ivan Barrera (Bass), Ricardo Erdos (Drum), Tomas Krumm (Keyboard), Felix Betauncourt (Saxophone)
- Actress, singer-songwriter, and producer Cristina Morrison
- Florida-based jazz, hip hop, and pop quintet Drew Tucker and the New Standard
- American jazz vocalist and ten-time Grammy Award winner Bobby McFerrin
- Artist, songwriter, and producer Lalah Hathaway
- Mexican composer and bass player Pepe Hernández
To learn more about each of the artists, click here.
As always, this event is free and no tickets are required, so bring some beach chairs or a blanket to sit comfortably, and get ready to enjoy an amazing show! If you want to get a spot by the stage, we recommend showing up pretty early. The bands usually start playing around 7pm.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest festival news, visit www.rivieramayajazzfestival.com or click here to follow the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival on Facebook.
See you on the beach!
To find out about other upcoming events just like this one, be sure to check out our Riviera Maya Events Calendar. Just click on the individual links to see all of the event details!